In compliance with the duty to provide information as stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that this website www.onversed.com (hereinafter web) belongs to ONVERSED TECHNOLOGIES S.L, with Tax Identification Code B10939205 and address at Calle Álamos, 7, 1ª planta, Málaga (Spain) (hereinafter ONVERSED).
ONVERSED is a provider of technology and content for digital fashion and offers this website to facilitate access to the information it has and ensures that this information is accurate and precise, and proceeds to update it as quickly as possible, trying to avoid errors and correcting them as soon as they are detected. However, ONVERSED cannot guarantee the absence of errors, nor that the content of the information is permanently updated.
Similarly, ONVERSED is in no way responsible for the accuracy and updating of the information from other natural or legal persons appearing on the website to which it refers. All the services contained in this website that are provided by ONVERSED are provided in accordance with the legislation and regulations in force.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your privacy is important to us, so this Policy explains what personal data we collect through our interactions with you and how we use it. Please read it carefully before you provide your personal information and make sure you understand it.
As those responsible for this website, we seek to offer the greatest legal guarantees in relation to the privacy of our users and to explain to them, as clearly and transparently as possible, everything that has to do with the processing of personal data on this website.
ONVERSED TECHNOLOGIES S.L., hereinafter ONVERSED, has adapted this website to the requirements of current legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
The data controller is ONVERSED TECHNOLOGIES S.L., with VAT number B10939205 and address at Avenue de Sor Teresa Prat, 15, Málaga (Spain), contact telephone number 629 82 161 16 and e-mail email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The contact details of the data protection officer at ONVERSED are: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE PROCESS
In the event that you make use of the services of the website, you are providing us with personal information for which ONVERSED is responsible for processing.
Specifically, the following types of personal data are being collected:
- Identification data: Name, surname, address, ID card number.
- Contact details: telephone and e-mail.
- Data relating to the entrepreneurship service (employment data, commercial information, data on transactions of goods and services).
At ONVERSED, taking into account the requirements of the GDPR, we apply the following principles when processing your personal data:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data, for one or more specific purposes, and we will inform you of this in advance in full transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the relevant retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
PURPOSE OD THE PROCESSING
At ONVERSED we collect and process your personal data in order to administer our services efficiently and to provide them to you with the highest possible quality. In particular, we use the data you provide to us and in accordance with the authorisations you grant to us for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration and participation in our events: training activities, seminars, workshops, conferences, competitions, meetings and other activities developed by ONVERSED.
- Manage the sending of our newsletters on a regular basis.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements: Manage requests for compliance with personal data protection, transparency and good governance regulations.
- Providing you with customer support: We process your personal information when you contact our support team with questions or problems with your account.
- To market our products: We may contact you with information about our Services. We will only do so with your permission, which may be revoked at any time.
- Other business purposes: We may use your personal information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you prior to collecting the information and if we obtain your express consent.
By using the services of our website you authorise us to process your data for the above purposes when you provide us with your data through the forms and requests you send us.
Participation in events and activities organised by ONVERSED may entail the accessory capture of your image and the publication of this image when disseminating our activities on our website and social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube) in order to promote and give visibility to the activities organised by ONVERSED.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and will subsequently be kept blocked in order to attend to possible liabilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data by virtue of the statute of limitations established in the regulations applicable to the services provided.
The contact details for the sending of newsletters will be kept indefinitely as long as you do not object to this processing or request to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletters, a possibility that will be provided to you upon receipt of each newsletter.
LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of data is the fulfilment of the contractual obligations you assume when ordering/contracting our services.
The legal basis for processing your data in order to send you newsletters is the consent you give us when you register to receive them and ONVERSED’s legitimate interest in maintaining a direct channel of communication with our Inhabitants and participants in our events in order to keep you informed of all the activities carried out within the framework of our activity that may be of interest to you, which you may object to at any time.
The legal basis for the processing of your accessory image when participating in our events is the legitimate interest of ONVERSED to promote our activities and make visible our work to automate and democratise access to metaverse through the use of our platform, share content of interest for the acquisition and training of new skills and abilities in the field of blockchain technology, NFT, metaverse and web3, as well as the use cases of fashion brands that develop their activity in the digital or phygital sphere.
ONVERSED may communicate your data, exclusively for the purposes indicated in the section Purpose of Processing when it is under a legal obligation to do so.
You have the right to know whether or not ONVERSED processes personal data concerning you.
As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of data that is inaccurate or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, you may also oppose the processing of your data, in which case ONVERSED will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Likewise, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data as easily as you gave it.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
You shall not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way, unless there are circumstances that justify it.
You may exercise all your rights by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com. If you do not receive a reply from us within one month, you have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation: www.aepd.es.
ACUARANCY AND VERACITY DATA
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the different channels available are truthful, and you are obliged to communicate any changes to them.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to ONVERSED, exonerating the entity from any liability, damages or losses arising in this regard.
SECRECY AND SECURITY
ONVERSED undertakes in the use and processing of personal data to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, ONVERSED shall ensure that any person who is authorised to process personal data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual duty, a contractual obligation or a contractual obligation).
When a Security Incident occurs, you will be notified without undue delay and by providing timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If your age is below the age limit, please do not provide us with personal information.
ONVERSED reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, ONVERSED will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
This policy was updated on 20 December 2022. The updated version of this policy is the only one valid until there is no other that replaces it.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the Web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of ONVERSED, whether as owner or licensee, and therefore their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use, is prohibited.
Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by law and duly registered in the name of their owner, deriving the responsibilities that may arise as a result of the violation of industrial property laws.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this website are expressly prohibited without the express authorisation of ONVERSED.
WEB CONTECT Y LINKS
ONVERSED is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them.
ONVERSED assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained in third party web pages which may be accessed by links or search engines from ONVERSED web pages. The presence of links on ONVERSED’s web pages is for information purposes only and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of the same.
ONVERSED reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
COOKIES UTILIZADAS EN ESTE SITIO WEB
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This helps to combat spam.This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or where the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link.
- If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the