In compliance with the information duty established in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website, www.onversed.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”), belongs to ONVERSED TECHNOLOGIES SL, with Tax Identification Number (CIF) B10939205, and registered office at Calle Álamos, 7, 1st floor, Málaga (Spain) (hereinafter referred to as “ONVERSED”).
ONVERSED is a provider of technology and content for digital fashion and offers this website to facilitate access to the information it possesses. ONVERSED ensures that this information is accurate and precise and endeavors to update it as quickly as possible, striving to avoid errors and rectify them as soon as they are detected. However, ONVERSED cannot guarantee the absence of errors or that the content of the information is permanently up-to-date.
Furthermore, ONVERSED assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy and currency of information provided by other natural or legal persons referenced on the website. All services provided by ONVERSED through this website are in compliance with current legislation and regulations.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your privacy is important to us, so this Policy explains what personal data we collect through our interactions with you and how we use it. Please read it carefully before providing your personal information and ensure that you understand it.
As the controllers of this website, we aim to provide the highest legal guarantees regarding the privacy of our users and to explain everything related to the processing of personal data on this website as clearly and transparently as possible.
ONVERSED TECHNOLOGIES SL, hereinafter referred to as ONVERSED, has adapted this website to the requirements of current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
The data controller is ONVERSED TECHNOLOGIES SL, with CIF B10939205, and registered office at Avenue de Sor Teresa Prat, 15, Málaga (Spain), contact telephone number 629 82 161 16, and email address email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS
In the event that you use the services of the website, you are providing us with personal information for which ONVERSED is responsible for processing. Specifically, the following types of personal data are collected:
- Identifying Information: Name, surname, address, and ID number.
- Contact Information: Phone number and email address.
- Data related to entrepreneurship services (employment data, business information, data on transactions of goods and services).
- Data on physical characteristics: Information about a natural person’s physical appearance, anatomy, features, or specific characteristics (such as measurements necessary for product creation).
At ONVERSED, taking into account the requirements of the GDPR, we apply the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: We will always request your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, and we will inform you of this in advance with complete transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Data will be retained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, and depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a way that ensures adequate security and confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
PURPOSE OD THE PROCESSING
At ONVERSED, we collect and process your personal data in order to efficiently manage our services and provide them to you with the highest possible quality. In particular, we use the data you provide to us and the permissions you grant for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration and participation in our events: training activities, seminars, workshops, conferences, contests, meetings, and other activities organised by ONVERSED.
- Manage the periodic sending of our newsletters.
- Comply with applicable legal obligations.
- Provide customer support: We process your personal information when you contact our support team with questions or issues related to your account.
- Market our products: We may communicate with you with information about our services. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
- Other business purposes: We may use your personal information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you before collecting the information and if we obtain your express consent.
- Obtain information about your tastes and preferences from internal sources: With the aim of optimizing the hiring process, designing our products, and displaying personalised content.
By using our website’s services, you authorise us to process your data for the aforementioned purposes when you provide us with your data through the forms and requests you send us.
Participation in events and activities organised by ONVERSED may involve the incidental capture of your image and the publication of this image when we promote and give visibility to our activities on our website and social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) for the purpose of promoting and showcasing the activities organised by ONVERSED.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. Subsequently, they will be kept locked to address any potential responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of data in accordance with the statute of limitations established by the applicable regulations for the services provided.
Contact data for newsletter delivery will be retained indefinitely until you object to this processing or request to unsubscribe from receiving newsletters. The option to unsubscribe will be provided in each newsletter you receive.
LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with current regulations on data protection, as well as regulations related to information society services and electronic commerce, ONVERSED informs you that the personal data provided at the time of your registration or any other data provided to ONVERSED for access to some of the website’s services will be processed by this company.
The types of data that ONVERSED may request from you include the following: identification data, contact data, data related to physical characteristics, and financial data.
The processing of your personal data may be necessary at times to comply with certain legal obligations or in relation to any contractual relationship that ONVERSED may have with you. In other cases, when appropriate, ONVERSED will request your consent to process your personal data, or they will be considered covered by the legitimate interest of the company.
- Manage your registration and participation in our events: Consent granted by users through the completion of the form and/or the corresponding checkbox.
- Manage the periodic sending of our newsletters: Legitimate interest.
- Comply with applicable legal obligations: Compliance with legal obligations.
- Provide you with our services: Execution of the contractual relationship.
- Provide customer support: Execution of the contractual relationship.
- Market our products: Legitimate interest.
- Other business purposes: Consent of the data subject.
- Obtain information about your tastes and preferences from internal sources: Legitimate interest for the improvement of internal processes.
ONVERSED may disclose your data, exclusively for the purposes indicated in the “Purpose of Processing” section, when it has a legal obligation to do so.
As a general rule, ONVERSED aims to keep your personal data within the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). In cases where ONVERSED relies on third-party providers who provide services to support our business activities, they will act as data processors.
If ONVERSED resorts to service providers located outside the EEA, we will try to select providers located in territories that have received the appropriate adequacy decision from the European Commission, ensuring a level of privacy protection equivalent to that provided by European regulations. If this is not possible, we will adopt the necessary safeguards to ensure that such data transfers comply with applicable regulations. This may include the use of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission at the relevant time, with the aim of ensuring that the user has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies in terms of privacy.
You have the right to know whether ONVERSED processes personal data concerning you.
As a data subject, you have the right to access your personal data and request the rectification of data that is inaccurate or, where applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of claims. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case ONVERSED will stop processing your data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Furthermore, you can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, just as easily as you granted it.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one data controller to another when technically feasible.
You will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way, unless there are justifying circumstances.
You can exercise all your rights by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a response from us within one month, you have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation: www.aepd.es.
ACUARANCY AND VERACITY DATA
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the various available channels are accurate and undertake to communicate any changes to them.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data you provide to ONVERSED, exempting the entity from any liability, damage, or harm that may arise in this regard.
SECRECY AND SECURITY
ONVERSED is committed to using and processing personal data while respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. The company also commits to fulfilling its obligation to keep them secure and taking all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing, or access, in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
Regarding the confidentiality of processing, ONVERSED will ensure that anyone authorized to process personal data (including its staff, collaborators, and service providers) is under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual duty, a statutory obligation, or a contractual obligation).
In the event of a Security Incident, you will be notified without undue delay and provided with timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it is known, or when you reasonably request it.
Only users who are of legal age and/or have legal capacity to enter into contracts may register. Otherwise, the responsibility will be borne by the parents or legal guardians of the minor. ONVERSED reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user.
ONVERSED reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, ONVERSED will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
This policy was updated on 20 December 2022. The updated version of this policy is the only one valid until there is no other that replaces it.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design, and codes are owned by ONVERSED, either as the owner or as a licensee. Therefore, reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of these materials are prohibited, except for personal and private use.
Furthermore, all trade names, trademarks, or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by law and duly registered in the name of their owner, with the resulting responsibilities that may arise from the infringement of industrial property laws.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph second, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, in whole or in part, of the contents of this website are expressly prohibited without the express authorization of ONVERSED.
WEB CONTECT Y LINKS
ONVERSED is not responsible for the misuse of the content of its website, and the person who accesses or uses them bears exclusive responsibility.
ONVERSED assumes no responsibility for the information contained on third-party websites that can be accessed through links or search engines from ONVERSED’s web pages. The presence of links on ONVERSED’s web pages is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation, or recommendation regarding them.
ONVERSED reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to modify, delete, or add content and services provided through it, as well as the way they are presented or located.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is to enable the website to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies typically store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, and more. The purpose of a cookie is to tailor the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
To comply with current legislation, we must request your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the processing by indicating your non-conformity, we will only use technical cookies, as they are essential for navigating our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. If you continue to browse our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept their use.
If you still decide to modify your website access settings, please be aware that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your device by adjusting your browser’s configuration settings.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies, and from this place, you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- Regarding Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and commits not to share them with third parties, except when necessary for the operation of the system or as required by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information on this matter at this link.